We are ready to welcome you back to the hotel and want to reassure you that we have new measures in place so that you can enjoy your stay in the knowledge that we have taken all the necessary steps to meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This concept is based on the legal requirements given by the ministry of health and has been developed to introduce you to our safety and prevention measures helping to control COVID-19.
Please note that changes and adjustments might apply on short notice.
Should you have any question, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Every staff member has received training on preventing the spread of Covid-19 and has the requisite protective equipment.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the hotel for guests to use.
- Third parties are not allowed into the hotel without a prior appointment
- Many disinfectant dispensers are provided in the hotel. Please use them, especially before entering the hotel, restaurant or wellness. In addition we kindly ask you to wash your hands regularly.
- Cleaning and disinfection processes in the hotel have been enhanced.
- Rooms will be ventilated regularly and desinfection processes take place daily.
- All cleaning is carried out according to the latest government guidelines, including high-touch items such as hairdryer, remote control and the heavily exposed surfaces, like door handles, buttons, reception desk, menü cards.
- Online check-in is available prior to arrival
- Sauna, steambath and infrared cabin can only be used by one family/group at a time.
- We provide disposable gloves in the restaurant. (for the breakfast buffet)
- Consumption of food and drinks is only permitted in the assigned seat.
- There is minimum distance of 1 meter between tables.